Effects of Dye-Adsorption Solvent on the Performances of the Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Black Dye
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 156–162, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Ozawa, H., Awa, M., Ono, T. and Arakawa, H. (2012), Effects of Dye-Adsorption Solvent on the Performances of the Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Black Dye. Chem. Asian J., 7: 156–162. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100484
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization
- Grant-in-Aid for young scientist (B). Grant Number: 22750057
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.