Cyclic RGD–Polyethylene Glycol–Polyethylenimine for Intracranial Glioblastoma-Targeted Gene Delivery
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 91–96, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Zhan, C., Meng, Q., Li, Q., Feng, L., Zhu, J. and Lu, W. (2012), Cyclic RGD–Polyethylene Glycol–Polyethylenimine for Intracranial Glioblastoma-Targeted Gene Delivery. Chem. Asian J., 7: 91–96. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100570
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB935800, 2010CB934000
- “Key New Drug Creation Program”. Grant Number: 2009ZX09310-006
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.