Degradation of Target Oligosaccharides by Anthraquinone–Lectin Hybrids with Light Switching
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 97–104, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Imai, Y., Hirono, S., Matsuba, H., Suzuki, T., Kobayashi, Y., Kawagishi, H., Takahashi, D. and Toshima, K. (2012), Degradation of Target Oligosaccharides by Anthraquinone–Lectin Hybrids with Light Switching. Chem. Asian J., 7: 97–104. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100586
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- Scientific Research (B). Grant Numbers: 20310140, 23310153
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.