A Highly Selective Colorimetric and Fluorescent Probe for Cu2+ and Hg2+ Ions Based on a Distyryl BODIPY with Two Bis(1,2,3-triazole)amino Receptors†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 196–200, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Shi, W.-J., Liu, J.-Y. and Ng, D. K. P. (2012), A Highly Selective Colorimetric and Fluorescent Probe for Cu2+ and Hg2+ Ions Based on a Distyryl BODIPY with Two Bis(1,2,3-triazole)amino Receptors. Chem. Asian J., 7: 196–200. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100598
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!