Organometallic Rotaxanes with a Triazole Group in the Axle Component and Their Behavior as Ligands of PtII Complexes
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 207–213, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Yu, G., Suzaki, Y., Abe, T. and Osakada, K. (2012), Organometallic Rotaxanes with a Triazole Group in the Axle Component and Their Behavior as Ligands of PtII Complexes. Chem. Asian J., 7: 207–213. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100617
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: 19750044
- Global COE program “Education and Research Center for Emergence of New Molecular Chemistry”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!