New Azidotetrazoles: Structurally Interesting and Extremely Sensitive
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 214–224, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Klapötke, T. M., Krumm, B., Martin, F. A. and Stierstorfer, J. (2012), New Azidotetrazoles: Structurally Interesting and Extremely Sensitive. Chem. Asian J., 7: 214–224. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100632
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich (LMU)
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC)
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP)
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Numbers: W911NF-09-2-0018, W911NF-09-1-0120, W011NF-09-1-0056, 10 WPSEED01-002/WP-1765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!