Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 45–49, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Niu, H.-Y., Xia, C., Qu, G.-R., Wu, S., Jiang, Y., Jin, X. and Guo, H.-M. (2012), Microwave-Promoted “One-Pot” Synthesis of 4-Nitrobenzylthioinosine Analogues Using Thiourea as a Sulfur Precursor. Chem. Asian J., 7: 45–49. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100699
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20802016, 21072047
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-09-0122
- Excellent Youth Foundation of Henan Scientific Committee. Grant Number: 114100510012
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1061
- National Students Innovation Experiment Program
- Excellent Youth Program of Henan Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!