Reversible Molecular Motion of a Bis-calixarene Host Driven by a Photoresponsive Guest
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 50–54, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Brancatelli, G., Capici, C., Gattuso, G., Geremia, S., Notti, A., Pappalardo, S., Parisi, M. F., Sortino, S. and Vittorino, E. (2012), Reversible Molecular Motion of a Bis-calixarene Host Driven by a Photoresponsive Guest. Chem. Asian J., 7: 50–54. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100738
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- MIUR. Grant Numbers: PRIN-2008A9C4HZ, PRIN-2009A5Y3N9
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!