A Highly Efficient Friedel–Crafts Reaction of 3-Hydroxyoxindoles and Aromatic Compounds to 3,3-Diaryl and 3-Alkyl-3-aryloxindoles Catalyzed by Hg(ClO4)2⋅3 H2O
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 233–241, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, F., Cao, Z.-Y., Zhang, J., Yang, H.-B. and Zhou, J. (2012), A Highly Efficient Friedel–Crafts Reaction of 3-Hydroxyoxindoles and Aromatic Compounds to 3,3-Diaryl and 3-Alkyl-3-aryloxindoles Catalyzed by Hg(ClO4)2⋅3 H2O. Chem. Asian J., 7: 233–241. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100773
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20902025, 21172075
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 10J1403100
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20090076120007
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!