Enantioselective Syntheses of Rigidiusculamides A and B: Revision of the Relative Stereochemistry of Rigidiusculamide A
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 504–518, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, G.-Y., Huang, H., Ye, J.-L., Wang, A.-E., Huang, H.-Y., Zhang, H.-K. and Huang, P.-Q. (2012), Enantioselective Syntheses of Rigidiusculamides A and B: Revision of the Relative Stereochemistry of Rigidiusculamide A. Chem. Asian J., 7: 504–518. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100809
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- National Basic Research Program (973 Program) of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833200
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20832005, 21072160
- NFFTBS. Grant Number: J1030415
- NSF of Fujian Province of China. Grant Number: 2011J01056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!