Inherent Electrochemistry and Activation of Chemically Modified Graphenes for Electrochemical Applications
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 759–770, April 2012
How to Cite
Moo, J. G. S., Ambrosi, A., Bonanni, A. and Pumera, M. (2012), Inherent Electrochemistry and Activation of Chemically Modified Graphenes for Electrochemical Applications. Chem. Asian J., 7: 759–770. doi: 10.1002/asia.201100852
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- NAP start-up fund grant. Grant Number: M58110066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!