High-Nitrogen-Based Pyrotechnics: Development of Perchlorate-Free Green-Light Illuminants for Military and Civilian Applications
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1657–1663, July 2012
How to Cite
Sabatini, J. J., Raab, J. M., Hann, R. K., Damavarapu, R. and Klapötke, T. M. (2012), High-Nitrogen-Based Pyrotechnics: Development of Perchlorate-Free Green-Light Illuminants for Military and Civilian Applications. Chem. Asian J., 7: 1657–1663. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200036
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- US Army
- Ludwig Maximilians University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!