β-Turn Analogues in Model αβ-Hybrid Peptides: Structural Characterization of Peptides Containing β2,2Ac6c and β3,3Ac6c Residues
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1671–1678, July 2012
How to Cite
Basuroy, K., Rajagopal, A., Raghothama, S., Shamala, N. and Balaram, P. (2012), β-Turn Analogues in Model αβ-Hybrid Peptides: Structural Characterization of Peptides Containing β2,2Ac6c and β3,3Ac6c Residues. Chem. Asian J., 7: 1671–1678. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200052
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT), India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!