Single-Step Turn-On Homogeneous Fluorescent Immunosensor for Rapid, Sensitive, and Selective Detection of Proteins
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1546–1549, July 2012
How to Cite
Wang, D., Zhu, X., Zhao, D., Cai, Y. and Zhao, M. (2012), Single-Step Turn-On Homogeneous Fluorescent Immunosensor for Rapid, Sensitive, and Selective Detection of Proteins. Chem. Asian J., 7: 1546–1549. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200086
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91132717, 21175007
- The Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20110001110083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!