Quadruple Click: A Facile Pathway leading to Tetrakis(4-(1,2,3-triazolyl)methyl)-ethylenediamine Derivatives as a New Class of Extracting Agents for Soft Metal Ions
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1679–1683, July 2012
How to Cite
Watanabe, W., Maekawa, T., Miyazaki, Y., Kida, T., Takeshita, K. and Mori, A. (2012), Quadruple Click: A Facile Pathway leading to Tetrakis(4-(1,2,3-triazolyl)methyl)-ethylenediamine Derivatives as a New Class of Extracting Agents for Soft Metal Ions. Chem. Asian J., 7: 1679–1683. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200089
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
- Japan Science Promotion Society for Scientific Research
- Challenging Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 21655051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!