Red-Light-Emitting System Based on Aggregation of Donor–Acceptor Derivatives in Polar Aqueous Media
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1553–1557, July 2012
How to Cite
Ishi-i, T., Ikeda, K., Kichise, Y. and Ogawa, M. (2012), Red-Light-Emitting System Based on Aggregation of Donor–Acceptor Derivatives in Polar Aqueous Media. Chem. Asian J., 7: 1553–1557. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200136
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
- Cooperative Research Program of Network Joint Research Center for Materials and Devices
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!