N-Acetyl-5-N,4-O-oxazolidinone-Protected Sialyl Sulfoxide: An α-Selective Sialyl Donor with Tf2O/(Tol)2SO in Dichloromethane†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1524–1528, July 2012
How to Cite
Gu, Z.-y., Zhang, J.-x. and Xing, G.-w. (2012), N-Acetyl-5-N,4-O-oxazolidinone-Protected Sialyl Sulfoxide: An α-Selective Sialyl Donor with Tf2O/(Tol)2SO in Dichloromethane. Chem. Asian J., 7: 1524–1528. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200172
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20502002
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2122031
- Beijing Municipal Commission of Education
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.