A Convenient Access to γ-Lactones from O-Allyl-α-Bromoesters using a One-Pot Ionic–Radical–Ionic Sequence
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1516–1520, July 2012
How to Cite
Bénéteau, R., Lebreton, J. and Dénès, F. (2012), A Convenient Access to γ-Lactones from O-Allyl-α-Bromoesters using a One-Pot Ionic–Radical–Ionic Sequence. Chem. Asian J., 7: 1516–1520. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200212
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-10-JCJC-0712
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!