Azo Dyes Functionalized with Alkoxysilyl Ethers as Chemodosimeters for the Chromogenic Detection of the Fluoride Anion
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 2040–2044, September 2012
How to Cite
Agostini, A., Milani, M., Martínez-Máñez, R., Licchelli, M., Soto, J. and Sancenón, F. (2012), Azo Dyes Functionalized with Alkoxysilyl Ethers as Chemodosimeters for the Chromogenic Detection of the Fluoride Anion. Chem. Asian J., 7: 2040–2044. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200323
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: MAT2009-14564-C04
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: PROMETEO/2009/016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!