DFT-D=dispersion-corrected density functional theory; QTAIM=quantum theory of atoms in molecules.
Hydrogen-Bonding Interactions and Properties of Energetic Nitroamino[1,3,5]triazine-Based Guanidinium Salts: DFT-D and QTAIM Studies†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 2577–2591, November 2012
How to Cite
Wang, F., Du, H., Liu, H. and Gong, X. (2012), Hydrogen-Bonding Interactions and Properties of Energetic Nitroamino[1,3,5]triazine-Based Guanidinium Salts: DFT-D and QTAIM Studies. Chem. Asian J., 7: 2577–2591. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200450
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- China Academy of Engineering Physics. Grant Number: 11076017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!