Selective Detection of Multicarboxylate Anions based on “Turn on” Electron Transfer by Self-Assembled Molecular Rectangles
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 2592–2599, November 2012
How to Cite
Mishra, A., Lee, S., Kim, H., Cook, T. R., Stang, P. J. and Chi, K.-W. (2012), Selective Detection of Multicarboxylate Anions based on “Turn on” Electron Transfer by Self-Assembled Molecular Rectangles. Chem. Asian J., 7: 2592–2599. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200488
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Numbers: R33-2008-000-10003, 2009-0093818
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: GM-057052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!