Selective Detection of Multicarboxylate Anions based on “Turn on” Electron Transfer by Self-Assembled Molecular Rectangles
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 2592–2599, November 2012
How to Cite
Mishra, A., Lee, S., Kim, H., Cook, T. R., Stang, P. J. and Chi, K.-W. (2012), Selective Detection of Multicarboxylate Anions based on “Turn on” Electron Transfer by Self-Assembled Molecular Rectangles. Chem. Asian J., 7: 2592–2599. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200488
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Numbers: R33-2008-000-10003, 2009-0093818
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: GM-057052
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.