Construction of Fullerocyclobutene Derivatives through Copper(I)-Mediated Radical Annulation of C60Cl6 with Aryl Acetylenes
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 2531–2533, November 2012
How to Cite
Wang, S., Yan, P., Huang, H.-Y., Zhan, Z.-P., Xie, S.-Y., Huang, R.-B. and Zheng, L.-S. (2012), Construction of Fullerocyclobutene Derivatives through Copper(I)-Mediated Radical Annulation of C60Cl6 with Aryl Acetylenes. Chem. Asian J., 7: 2531–2533. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200494
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
- National Basic Research 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935901
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21031004, 21021061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!