Nickel(II)-Dipyridylphosphine-Catalyzed Enantioselective Hydrosilylation of Ketones in Air
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 2527–2530, November 2012
How to Cite
Wu, F.-F., Zhou, J.-N., Fang, Q., Hu, Y.-H., Li, S., Zhang, X.-C., Chan, A. S. C. and Wu, J. (2012), Nickel(II)-Dipyridylphosphine-Catalyzed Enantioselective Hydrosilylation of Ketones in Air. Chem. Asian J., 7: 2527–2530. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200512
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21172049, 21032003, 91127010, 21072039
- Public Welfare Technology and Application Program of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2010C31042
- Special Funds for Key Innovation Team of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2010R50017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!