Functionalization of Pristine Graphene with Conjugated Polymers through Diradical Addition and Propagation
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 2547–2550, November 2012
How to Cite
Ma, X., Li, F., Wang, Y. and Hu, A. (2012), Functionalization of Pristine Graphene with Conjugated Polymers through Diradical Addition and Propagation. Chem. Asian J., 7: 2547–2550. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200520
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20704013, 91023008
- New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B502
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!