Alternative Copolymerization of a Conjugated Segment and a Flexible Segment and Fabrication of a Fluorescent Sensing Film for HCl in the Vapor Phase
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 101–107, January 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H., Cui, H., Liu, X., Li, L., Cao, Y., Liu, T. and Fang, Y. (2013), Alternative Copolymerization of a Conjugated Segment and a Flexible Segment and Fabrication of a Fluorescent Sensing Film for HCl in the Vapor Phase. Chem. Asian J., 8: 101–107. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200561
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20927001, 20803046, 91027017, 21173142
- 13115 Project of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2010-ZDKG-89
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!