Alternative Copolymerization of a Conjugated Segment and a Flexible Segment and Fabrication of a Fluorescent Sensing Film for HCl in the Vapor Phase
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 101–107, January 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H., Cui, H., Liu, X., Li, L., Cao, Y., Liu, T. and Fang, Y. (2013), Alternative Copolymerization of a Conjugated Segment and a Flexible Segment and Fabrication of a Fluorescent Sensing Film for HCl in the Vapor Phase. Chem. Asian J., 8: 101–107. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200561
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20927001, 20803046, 91027017, 21173142
- 13115 Project of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2010-ZDKG-89
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1070
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.