Crystal Structure of Quinine: The Effects of Vinyl and Methoxy Groups on Molecular Assemblies of Cinchona Alkaloids Cannot Be Ignored
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 2607–2614, November 2012
How to Cite
Hisaki, I., Hiraishi, E., Sasaki, T., Orita, H., Tsuzuki, S., Tohnai, N. and Miyata, M. (2012), Crystal Structure of Quinine: The Effects of Vinyl and Methoxy Groups on Molecular Assemblies of Cinchona Alkaloids Cannot Be Ignored. Chem. Asian J., 7: 2607–2614. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200566
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 24350072, 24685026, 22685014, 24108723, 24651117, 24655124, 24655031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!