One-Step Synthesis of Graphitic Nanoplatelets that are Decorated with Luminescent Carbon Nanoparticles as New Optical-Limiting Materials
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 2711–2717, November 2012
How to Cite
Hu, S., Dong, Y., Yang, J., Liu, J., Tian, F. and Cao, S. (2012), One-Step Synthesis of Graphitic Nanoplatelets that are Decorated with Luminescent Carbon Nanoparticles as New Optical-Limiting Materials. Chem. Asian J., 7: 2711–2717. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200609
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50902126, 51172214, 81102802
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M510788
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011M030800
- State Key Laboratory of New Ceramic and Fine Processing Tsinghua University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!