Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 168–177, January 2013
How to Cite
Feng, Q., Zhang, W., Zhou, G. and Wang, Z.-S. (2013), Enhanced Performance of Quasi-Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells by Branching the Linear Substituent in Sensitizers Based on Thieno[3,4-c]pyrrole-4,6-dione. Chem. Asian J., 8: 168–177. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200720
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2011CB933302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90922004, 50903020, 20971025
- Shanghai Pujiang Project. Grant Number: 11J1401700
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B108
- Jiangsu Major Program. Grant Number: BY2010147
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!