Insight into the Origin of the Positive Effects of Imidazolium Salt on Electrocatalytic Activity: Ionic Carbon Nanotubes as Metal-Free Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Reduction Reaction
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 232–237, January 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y. S., Shin, J. Y., Jeon, H. J., Cha, A., Lee, C. and Lee, S.-g. (2013), Insight into the Origin of the Positive Effects of Imidazolium Salt on Electrocatalytic Activity: Ionic Carbon Nanotubes as Metal-Free Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Reduction Reaction. Chem. Asian J., 8: 232–237. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200800
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Seoul R&D program. Grant Number: ST100032
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-20120005673
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!