Synthesis, Crystal Structure, and Physical Property of Sterically Unprotected Thiophene/Phenylene Co-Oligomer Radical Cations: A Conductive π–π Bonded Supermolecular meso-Helix
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 238–243, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, X., Ma, B., Chen, S., Li, Y., Huang, W., Ma, J. and Wang, X. (2013), Synthesis, Crystal Structure, and Physical Property of Sterically Unprotected Thiophene/Phenylene Co-Oligomer Radical Cations: A Conductive π–π Bonded Supermolecular meso-Helix. Chem. Asian J., 8: 238–243. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200819
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21171087, 91122019, 20825312
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2011549
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808604
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.