Preparation of Chiral α-Substituted Alaninates through an Efficient Diastereoselective Synthesis of Trisubstituted Allylic Alcohols
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 80–83, January 2013
How to Cite
Gopula, B., Lee, W.-Z. and Wu, H.-L. (2013), Preparation of Chiral α-Substituted Alaninates through an Efficient Diastereoselective Synthesis of Trisubstituted Allylic Alcohols. Chem. Asian J., 8: 80–83. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200859
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 99-2119M-003-009-MY2, NSC 100-2113M-003-009-MY2
- National Taiwan Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!