Asymmetric Mixed-Valence Complexes that Consist of Cyclometalated Ruthenium and Ferrocene: Synthesis, Characterization, and Electronic-Coupling Studies
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 138–147, January 2013
How to Cite
Wu, S.-H., Shen, J.-J., Yao, J. and Zhong, Y.-W. (2013), Asymmetric Mixed-Valence Complexes that Consist of Cyclometalated Ruthenium and Ferrocene: Synthesis, Characterization, and Electronic-Coupling Studies. Chem. Asian J., 8: 138–147. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200900
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21002104, 21271176
- National Basic Research 973 program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB932301
- Scientific Research Foundation for Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
- State Education Ministry of China
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: CMS-PY-201230
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!