Exploring the Interaction between Graphene Derivatives and Metal Ions as a Key Step towards Graphene–Inorganic Nanohybrids
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 410–413, February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, B., Song, Q., Luo, B., Li, X., Liang, M., Feng, X., Wagner, M., Müllen, K. and Zhi, L. (2013), Exploring the Interaction between Graphene Derivatives and Metal Ions as a Key Step towards Graphene–Inorganic Nanohybrids. Chem. Asian J., 8: 410–413. doi: 10.1002/asia.201200966
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20973044, 21173057, 21273054
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: No.2012CB933400, No.2012CB933403
- University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!