Iron-Catalyzed Synthesis of 2-Vinylquinolines via sp3 CH Functionalization and Subsequent CN Cleavage
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 534–537, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Guo, F., Zha, Z. and Wang, Z. (2013), Iron-Catalyzed Synthesis of 2-Vinylquinolines via sp3 CH Functionalization and Subsequent CN Cleavage. Chem. Asian J., 8: 534–537. doi: 10.1002/asia.201201039
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20932002, 20972144, 20772118, 21272222, J1030412, 21172205
- Ministry of Science&Technology of China. Grant Number: 2010CB912103
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Graduate Innovation Fund of USTC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!