Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of α-Hydroxy Phosphonates from H-Phosphonates and Alcohols or Ethers
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 713–716, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, Z., Xue, W., Gao, Y., Tang, G. and Zhao, Y. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of α-Hydroxy Phosphonates from H-Phosphonates and Alcohols or Ethers. Chem. Asian J., 8: 713–716. doi: 10.1002/asia.201201062
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21173178, 21202135, 21232005
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB821600
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!