Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of α-Hydroxy Phosphonates from H-Phosphonates and Alcohols or Ethers
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 713–716, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, Z., Xue, W., Gao, Y., Tang, G. and Zhao, Y. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of α-Hydroxy Phosphonates from H-Phosphonates and Alcohols or Ethers. Chem. Asian J., 8: 713–716. doi: 10.1002/asia.201201062
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21173178, 21202135, 21232005
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB821600
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.