Dendrimers as Nd3+ ligands: Effect of Generation on the Efficiency of the Sensitized Lanthanide Emission
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 771–777, April 2013
How to Cite
Pillai, Z. S., Ceroni, P., Kubeil, M., Heldt, J.-M., Stephan, H. and Bergamini, G. (2013), Dendrimers as Nd3+ ligands: Effect of Generation on the Efficiency of the Sensitized Lanthanide Emission. Chem. Asian J., 8: 771–777. doi: 10.1002/asia.201201065
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- MIUR. Grant Numbers: PRIN 2008 5ZXFEE, FIRB RBAP11C58Y
- ERASMUS MUNDUS (EMECW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!