Highly Efficient Solution-Processable Organic Light-Emitting Devices with Pincer-Type Cyclometalated Platinum(II) Arylacetylide Complexes
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Conference Issue: 15th Asian Chemical Congress
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1754–1759, August 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, G., Chen, Y., Yang, C., Lu, W. and Che, C.-M. (2013), Highly Efficient Solution-Processable Organic Light-Emitting Devices with Pincer-Type Cyclometalated Platinum(II) Arylacetylide Complexes. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1754–1759. doi: 10.1002/asia.201201146
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
- University Grants Committee of the HKSAR. Grant Number: [AoE/P-03/08]
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB834802, 2013CB834803, 2013CB834805
- Innovation and Technology Commission of the HKSAR Government. Grant Number: ITS/310/11
- Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2012DFH40090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!