The Efficiency of the Metal Catalysts in the Nucleophilic Substitution of Alcohols is Dependent on the Nucleophile and Not on the Electrophile
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 974–981, May 2013
How to Cite
Biswas, S. and Samec, J. S. M. (2013), The Efficiency of the Metal Catalysts in the Nucleophilic Substitution of Alcohols is Dependent on the Nucleophile and Not on the Electrophile. Chem. Asian J., 8: 974–981. doi: 10.1002/asia.201201178
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Stiftelsen Olle Engqvist Byggmästare
- Kungliga Vetenskapsakademin
- Carl Tryggers Stiftelse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!