Synthesis of Functionalized Aryl Fluorides Using Organolithium Reagents in Flow Microreactors
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 705–708, April 2013
How to Cite
Nagaki, A., Uesugi, Y., Kim, H. and Yoshida, J.-i. (2013), Synthesis of Functionalized Aryl Fluorides Using Organolithium Reagents in Flow Microreactors. Chem. Asian J., 8: 705–708. doi: 10.1002/asia.201201191
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!