Synthesis of Optically Enriched Spirocyclic Benzofuran-2-ones by Bifunctional Thiourea-Base Catalyzed Double-Michael Addition of Benzofuran-2-ones to Dienones
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 997–1003, May 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Yang, C., Jin, J.-L., Xue, X.-S. and Cheng, J.-P. (2013), Synthesis of Optically Enriched Spirocyclic Benzofuran-2-ones by Bifunctional Thiourea-Base Catalyzed Double-Michael Addition of Benzofuran-2-ones to Dienones. Chem. Asian J., 8: 997–1003. doi: 10.1002/asia.201201244
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20902091, 21172112, 21172118
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB833300, 2012CB821600
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- State Key Laboratory on Elemento-organic Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!