Further Enhancement of the Second-Order Nonlinear Optical (NLO) Coefficient and the Stability of NLO Polymers that Contain Isolation Chromophore Moieties by Using the “Suitable Isolation Group” Concept and the Ar/ArF Self-Assembly Effect
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Conference Issue: 15th Asian Chemical Congress
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1836–1846, August 2013
How to Cite
Wu, W., Ye, C., Qin, J. and Li, Z. (2013), Further Enhancement of the Second-Order Nonlinear Optical (NLO) Coefficient and the Stability of NLO Polymers that Contain Isolation Chromophore Moieties by Using the “Suitable Isolation Group” Concept and the Ar/ArF Self-Assembly Effect. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1836–1846. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300010
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21034006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!