CuCu2OTiO2 Nanojunction Systems with an Unusual Electron–Hole Transportation Pathway and Enhanced Photocatalytic Properties
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1265–1270, June 2013
How to Cite
Xing, J., Chen, Z. P., Xiao, F. Y., Ma, X. Y., Wen, C. Z., Li, Z. and Yang, H. G. (2013), CuCu2OTiO2 Nanojunction Systems with an Unusual Electron–Hole Transportation Pathway and Enhanced Photocatalytic Properties. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1265–1270. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300019
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20973059, 91022023, 21076076, 21203061
- Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 12ZR1407500
- Major Basic Research Programme of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 10JC1403200
- Australian Research Council’s Future Fellowships. Grant Number: FT120100913
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.