Manganese(II) Semiquinonato and Manganese(III) Catecholato Complexes with Tridentate Ligand: Modeling the Substrate-Binding State of Manganese-Dependent Catechol Dioxygenase and Reactivity with Molecular Oxygen
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1115–1119, June 2013
How to Cite
Komatsuzaki, H., Shiota, A., Hazawa, S., Itoh, M., Miyamura, N., Miki, N., Takano, Y., Nakazawa, J., Inagaki, A., Akita, M. and Hikichi, S. (2013), Manganese(II) Semiquinonato and Manganese(III) Catecholato Complexes with Tridentate Ligand: Modeling the Substrate-Binding State of Manganese-Dependent Catechol Dioxygenase and Reactivity with Molecular Oxygen. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1115–1119. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300029
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 20750052, 10740309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!