A Catalyst-Free, One-Pot Three-Component Aminomethylation of α-Substituted Nitroacetates: Theoretical and Experimental Studies into the Rate-Accelerating Effects of the Solvent Methanol
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 877–882, May 2013
How to Cite
Ji, C.-B., Cao, Z.-Y., Wang, X., Wu, D.-Y. and Zhou, J. (2013), A Catalyst-Free, One-Pot Three-Component Aminomethylation of α-Substituted Nitroacetates: Theoretical and Experimental Studies into the Rate-Accelerating Effects of the Solvent Methanol. Chem. Asian J., 8: 877–882. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300053
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21222204
- SMEC. Grant Number: 12ZZ046
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!