These authors contributed equally to this work.
Structural Tailoring Effects on the Magnetic Behavior of Symmetric and Asymmetric Cubane-Type Ni complexes
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1152–1159, June 2013
How to Cite
Ponomaryov, A. N., Kim, N., Hwang, J., Nojiri, H., van Tol, J., Ozarowski, A., Park, J., Jang, Z., Suh, B., Yoon, S. and Choi, K.-Y. (2013), Structural Tailoring Effects on the Magnetic Behavior of Symmetric and Asymmetric Cubane-Type Ni complexes. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1152–1159. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300054
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- ICC-IMR. Grant Numbers: 2009-0093817, 2010-0011325
- NFS Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: DMR-0654118
- State of Florida
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Korean government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!