Water-Soluble Tetraphenylethene Derivatives as Fluorescent “Light-Up” Probes for Nucleic Acid Detection and Their Applications in Cell Imaging
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Conference Issue: 15th Asian Chemical Congress
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1806–1812, August 2013
How to Cite
Hong, Y., Chen, S., Leung, C. W. T., Lam, J. W. Y. and Tang, B. Z. (2013), Water-Soluble Tetraphenylethene Derivatives as Fluorescent “Light-Up” Probes for Nucleic Acid Detection and Their Applications in Cell Imaging. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1806–1812. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300065
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2013CB834701
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: 604711, 602212, HKUST2/CRF/10, N_HKUST620/11
- University Grants Committee of Hong Kong. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
- Guangdong Innovative Research Team Program. Grant Number: 201101C0105067115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!