Interconvertible Self-Assembly and Rheological Properties of Planar Bilayers and Vesicle Gels in Anionic/Nonionic (CF/CH) Surfactant Solutions
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Conference Issue: 15th Asian Chemical Congress
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1863–1872, August 2013
How to Cite
Dong, R., Wu, J., Dong, S., Song, S., Tian, F. and Hao, J. (2013), Interconvertible Self-Assembly and Rheological Properties of Planar Bilayers and Vesicle Gels in Anionic/Nonionic (CF/CH) Surfactant Solutions. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1863–1872. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300134
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21033005, 21273136
- National Basic Research Program of China
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2009CB930103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!